Subject: - Invitation of application for the post of Whole Time Member in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India established under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
1. Applications are invited for the post of one (01) Whole Time Member (WTM) in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, a statutory body established under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), 2016.
2. The Whole Time Member shall be person of ability, integrity and standing, who has shown capacity in dealing with problems relating to insolvency or bankruptcy and have special knowledge and experience in the field of law, finance, economics, accountancy or administration.
3. The Whole Time Member shall have an option to receive pay as admissible to an Additional Secretary to the Government of India or Consolidated salary of Rs. 4,00,000/- per month.
4. The terms and conditions of service of the WTM shall be regulated by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms and Conditions of Services of Chairperson and Members) Rules, 2016, as amended from time to time and available on the website www.ibbi.gov.in and www.mca.gov.in.
5. The term of office of the WTM shall be upto the period of 5 years or till the attaining of age of sixty five years whichever is earlier.
6. The application in respect of the eligible officers/eminent qualified persons, who are interested and can be spared in the event of selection may be forwarded, duly verified/countersigned by the Head of Department (Wherever applicable) along with the following documents:-
(i) Attested photocopies of last 5 years complete Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) dossiers
(ii) Integrity Certificate
(iii) Vigilance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceeding(s) or criminal proceeding(s) are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned.
(iv) List of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years/No Penalty Certificate
7. The applications of candidate received without the APAR dossier (wherever applicable) or which does not contain the complete information or received after the due date shall not be entertained. The candidate who volunteers to be considered will not be allowed to withdraw his name later.
8. In the case where documents indicates in Para 6 are not applicable, applications should be accompanied by duly authenticated documents in support of the applicant’s eligibility.
9. The appointment shall be made by the Central Government on recommendation of the Selection Committee as provided under Section 189(3) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
10. Application in the profroma annexed herewith alongwith supporting documents should be forwarded through proper channel (where ever applicable) so as to reach the undersigned in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, R & I, Garage No. 14, Gate No.-2, A-Wing, Ground Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi within 4 weeks of the publication of advertisement for the said post in the Employment News.